Setting up Cura
Cura is a software that turns STL files from 3D design programs like TinkerCad and Fusion 360 and slices them for 3D printing.
Files & Resources
Wireless 3D Printing
Printing wirelessly to the HackBerry 3D Printers is easy. Here's what you need to know:
3D Printing Policies
- Students using the printers for class assignments have top priority
- Prints for personal projects should check with a lab assistant
- Prints can only be started during Open Lab Hours
- Prints longer than 12 hours should check with a lab assistant first
- After uploading a file to a printer, get a lab assistant to finalize the print
- Students should monitor the print during the first 5 - 10 minutes
- Only lab assistants should remove prints from the printers
Wireless 3D Printers
Use the links below to connect to the desired 3D printer. Username is "student" and password is "marthaberry"
Connect To Server!
Need help using the 3D Printers? Check out our tutorial here!
Printers are only accessible while on the Berry network.
3D Printing Checklist
- Is there enough filament for the print?
- Is the print bed cleared of prints and filament?
- Is the print oriented to minimize time/support material?
The Arduino IDE allows you to write code, upload, and monitor activity on the Arduino microcontroller.
Files & Resources
- Arduino IDE Download Page
- Windows users: Choose the "Windows Win 7 and newer" option. ** NOT the Windows App option**
- CH34X Driver - PC/Windows
- CH34X Driver - Apple/Mac
Still getting errors trying to upload? If the Arduino Nano is still not uploading, go to Tools->Processor menu and choose "ATMega328P(Old Bootloader)" and try reuploading.
EasyEDA Circuit Design
EasyEDA makes designing circuit schematics and printed circuit boards (PCBs) easy and intuitive.